Product info, ingredients and directions
Right for me?
A growing body of literature provides clinical evidence that oxidative stress from various environmental pollutants, is associated with impaired female infertility, affecting about 15% of couples. Oxidative stress leads to a reduced function of the cells that support the female reproductive tract. Furthermore, lab results show that women whose pregnancies ended in miscarriage are more likely to be deficient in antioxidants and to have higher homocysteine levels in their blood. This supplement may help you if you have unexplained infertility, infertility related to endometriosis, or recurrent pregnancy loss that is not related to irregular menstrual cycles.
Female Fertility Booster can be used alone or combined with fertility treatments to improve antioxidant status and enhance all aspects of female reproductive cells. Although food and lifestyle change should always be the first line of defense in restoring antioxidant levels in the cells, a boost from this supplement may improve your antioxidant status and enhance function to your reproductive cells. This supplement may enhance the effect of fertility drugs and fertility treatments.
This supplement contains vitamins C & D to support production of estrogen and progesterone; L-arginine, magnesium, copper, zinc, selenium, and coenzyme Q10 to protects eggs, which are highly susceptible to damage; NAC and vitamin C to encourage ovulation; vitamin E to improve the ability of the fertilized egg to implant; folic acid to protect the genes in the embryo during rapid cell division; and vitamin B6, B12, and folic acid to reduce toxic homocysteine, which is associated with miscarriage.
All of our formulas are reviewed by our expert team, and all ingredients are sampled and tested in our compounding pharmacy, which meets all GMP regulations. The supplements are made in small batches and ship immediately after processing for excellent bioavailability.
Will this product help me get pregnant, I have tried everything and desperately want a baby?
The nutrients in this supplement are known to:
- Support pregnancy when used alone or alongside fertility treatments
- Reduce toxins associated with miscarriage
- Combat pollution-related oxidative damage to the reproductive system
- Enhance the function of reproductive cells and endometrial lining
- Support production of progesterone and other hormones
- Lengthen luteal phase
Can I take this instead of fertility treatments?
Supplements work by fixing the underlying nutritional deficiency and it it takes about 3 months to start seeing new reproductive cells. This is the effect of the nutrients replenishing your body. This is why we offer a 3 + 1 deal. Buy 3 bottles and get the 4th for free. We want you to see results! However, for some women, because of their age or because they have been trying for many months already so not want to wait another 4 months to wait for the supplement to work. For those women, we recommend you take this along with your fertility treatments, it will help them work better.
What else can I do?
Besides supplements, you can tackle the body's antioxidant and hormonal defense system with food and lifestyle:
- Eat at least 4 cups of dark green, yellow, red, or orange vegetables every day.
- Eat about ¼ cup of nuts and seeds each day.
- Eat sulfur rich foods such as: garlic, onions, broccoli, kale, collards, cabbage, and cauliflower.
- Reduce environmental contaminants that interfere with estrogen:
- Never heat food in plastic containers, and reduce plastic as much as you can.
- Avoid perfumes, as well as fragrances in body care products/cleaning products.
- Learn to reduce or manage stress levels and breathe deeply for 10 minutes twice each day.
What is the difference between Hormone Balance and Female Fertility Booster? How do I know which is right for me?
If you answer more “Yes” answers in Section A, then Hormone Balance is right for you.
If you answer more “Yes” answers in Section B, then Female Fertility Booster is right for you.
- Have you ever been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with insulin resistance or have an abnormal glucose test?
- If you have ever been pregnant, did you have gestational diabetes or abnormal glucose tolerance test?
- Would you like to lose weight?
- Would you like to lose weight especially around your belly area?
- Are you experiencing infertility?
- Are you having trouble ovulating?
- Do you have excess hair growth that makes you feel uncomfortable on either your face, arms, breasts, or belly?
- Did you recently experience loss of hair from the top of your head?
- Do you have irregular menstrual cycles or very heavy periods?
- Do you have cysts on your ovaries?
- Are you experiencing infertility that is not related to PCOS or other health condition?
- Are you experiencing infertility related to endometriosis?
- Have you had a miscarriage or recurrent pregnancy loss?