Product info, ingredients and directions
Right for me?
Anxiety is a normal human emotion that everyone experiences at times. Many people feel anxious, or nervous when faced with a problem at work, before taking a test, or making an important decision. However, when anxiety reaches uncontrollable levels, it begins to interfere with a person's ability to lead a normal life. This can lead to feelings of panic, fear, and uneasiness, inability to sleep, unstable moods, despair and other cognitive and emotional problems. According to the NIH, over 80 million people in the US (25% of the population) currently suffer from anxiety. The ADAA claims that anxiety costs "$42 billion a year, almost one-third of the country's $148 billion total mental health bill".
Recent scientific findings are suggesting that the most effective methods of naturally lowering anxiety levels are through the use of dietary supplements.
But how do you know which nutrients are backed by scientific research and studies? Read on to see the list we have compiled regarding the top nutrients which help lower anxiety and panic...
The Science Behind the Ingredients:
A double-blind, controlled crossover trial concludes that "inositol is effective in depression, panic, and obsessive-compulsive disorder" Read Study
An article published in The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine reported that "WS intervention resulted in significant improvements than placebo in outcomes on anxiety and stress scales" Read Study
A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial suggests that Ginkgo Biloba "enhances cognitive functioning and stabilizes mood...alleviate symptoms of anxiety" Read Study
A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial reveals that "vitamin C plays an important therapeutic role for anxiety, stress, depression, fatigue and mood state in humans" Read Study
A double-blind, placebo-controlled study concluded that "the NRS anxiety scores were significantly lower in the passiflora group than in the control group" Read Study
Want to learn more about SpecifiCare's ingredients? Click Here
KeepCalm™ is a natural formula specifically created to help people suffering from anxiety, panic, despair, unstable moods and other emotional and cognitive issues. While the current anti-anxiety medications fill your system with dangerous levels of sedative-inducing and antipsychotic drugs, which effectively leave you tranquilized both physically and mentally, KeepCalm™ takes a different approach. Filled with fresh ingredients, backed by clinical studies and scientific research for being statistically significant methods of treating anxiety related problems, KeepCalm™ is a natural alternative to the mainstream.
Links & Articles
2. An Alternative Treatment for Anxiety: A Systematic Review of Human Trial Results Reported for the Ayurvedic Herb Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
3. A Standardized Withania Somnifera Extract Significantly Reduces Stress-Related Parameters in Chronically Stressed Humans: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study
4. Anxiolytic-antidepressant activity of Withania somnifera glycowithanolides: an experimental study
5. Ginkgo biloba special extract EGb 761 in generalized anxiety disorder and adjustment disorder with anxious mood: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
6. Choline in anxiety and depression: the Hordaland Health Study
7. Adult emotionality and neural plasticity as a function of adolescent nutrient supplementation in male rats
8. Effects of Oral Vitamin C Supplementation on Anxiety in Students: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial
9. Preoperative oral Passiflora incarnata reduces anxiety in ambulatory surgery patients: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study
10. Passiflora incarnata Linneaus as an anxiolytic before spinal anesthesia