Product info, ingredients and directions
Right for me?
Like a troubled, war-torn country, the prostate is in the news all the time and something always seems to be going wrong with it. For such a little gland, the prostate seems to cause a lot of concern, and rightly so. Prostate-related issues are the second biggest cause of death for American males. In general, all prostate issues can be subcategorized into 3 main areas; Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), Prostate Cancer, and Prostatitis.
Prostate problems are usually divided into two age groups; above and below 50 years old. More than 88% of men above 50 years of age have or have had prostate related issues. Conversely, men below 50 are 23% likely to have had prostate problems in the past. These statistics convey the importance of taking care of one's prostate and to deal with emerging complications seriously and swiftly.
While the typical solution offered for prostate problems is painkillers (e.g. ibuprofen), drugs, injections, surgery and other invasive procedures, Prostate Relief is different. Recent scientific findings are suggesting that the most effective methods of naturally increasing prostate health, and subsequently reducing prostate related problems, is through the use of dietary supplements.
Prostate Relief is a natural formula for people suffering from prostate related issues. The kit is compiled of several individual bottles which contains only the freshest ingredients, which are backed by clinical studies and scientific research to aid prostate health, Prostate Relief is an alternative from the mainstream. If you are tired of filling your system with dangerous drugs with adverse side-effects, Prostate Relief is the right product for you.
Links & Articles
2. Therapeutic potential of curcumin in human prostate cancer. III. Curcumin inhibits proliferation, induces apoptosis, and inhibits angiogenesis of LNCaP prostate cancer cells in vivo
3. Curcumin down-regulates AR gene expression and activation in prostate cancer cell lines
4. Quercetin in men with category III chronic prostatitis: a preliminary prospective, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
5. Quercetin for chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome
6. Decreased incidence of prostate cancer with selenium supplementation: results of a double-blind cancer prevention trial
7. Preventive effect of selenium on chronic bacterial prostatitis