Product info, ingredients and directions
Right for me?
Despite its name, heartburn has nothing to do with the heart. Heartburn is an irritation of the esophagus that is caused by stomach acid, which creates a burning discomfort in the upper abdomen or below the breastbone. Symptoms of chronic heartburn include a chronic cough, chest pain, burning in the throat, and the feeling that something is stuck in the throat. According to the NIH almost everyone will experience heartburn at some point in their lives: 60% experience heartburn on a yearly base and 30% experience weekly symptoms.
Recent scientific findings are suggesting that the most effective methods of naturally alleviating heartburns are through the use of dietary supplements.
But how do you know which nutrients are backed by scientific research and studies? Read on to see the list we have compiled regarding the top nutrients which help lower instances of chronic heartburn and GERD symptoms...
The Science Behind the Ingredients:
A Randomized double blind study of Curcuma domestica Val. for heartburn concluded that "the differences in efficacy between placebo and supplement were statistically significant and clinically important." Read Study
A randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled, clinical study reports that "ginger stimulated gastric emptying and antral contractions in patients with functional dyspepsia" Read Study
A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover trial suggests that the "gastric acid secretion was neutralized by the calcium carbonate tablets" Read Study
A single-blind crossover trial indicates that "magnesium hydroxide is effective and relatively superior [compared to placebo] at increasing esophageal and gastric pH" Read Study
A double blind placebo controlled study conveys that "significant relief was observed in the clinical symptoms of dyspepsia in the patients treated with Licorice caplets" Read Study
Want to learn more about SpecifiCare's ingredients? Click Here
NeutralAcid is a natural formula for people suffering from chronic heartburn. Heartburn is a burning pain in your chest, just behind your breastbone. Occasional heartburn is common and no cause for alarm. Most people can manage the discomfort of heartburn on their own with lifestyle changes and over-the-counter medications.
However, heartburn that is more frequent and begins to interfere with your daily routine may be a symptom of a more serious condition, such as Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD). While the typical solution offered for chronic heartburn is OTC medications, drugs or more invasive procedures (e.g. EGD and abdominal CT), NeutralAcid is different.
Made from only the freshest ingredients, which are backed by clinical studies and scientific research to aid chronic heartburn, NeutralAcid is a specific natural formula. If you are tired of filling your system with dangerous drugs, and putting it through invasive procedures, with adverse side-effects, NeutralAcid is the right formula for you.
Links & Articles
2. Phytotherapy with a mixture of dry extracts with hepato-protective effects containing artichoke leaves in the management of functional dyspepsia symptoms
3. Effect of ginger on gastric motility and symptoms of functional dyspepsia
4. Comparison of the Effects of Over-the-counter Famotidine and Calcium Carbonate Antacid on Postprandial Gastric Acid
5. EFFECTS OF ALUMINUM/MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE AND CALCIUM CARBONATE ON ESOPHAGEAL AND GASTRIC pH IN SUBJECTS WITH HEARTBURN
6. A clinical study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of licorice caplets in patients suffering from non-ulcer Dyspepsia: A double blind placebo controlled study
7. An Extract of Glycyrrhiza glabra (GutGard) Alleviates Symptoms of Functional Dyspepsia: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study