Only 3 Supplements to Help Lower Your Burgeoning Cholesterol Levels
Amazing New Formula Aims at Reducing LDL and Raising HDL in a Natural Way
Cholesterol is a waxy substance that's found in the fats in your blood. While, it is true that, your body needs cholesterol for healthy cell construction, having high cholesterol can increase your risk of heart disease. When you have high cholesterol, arteries become clogged with fat and eventually, these deposits make it difficult for enough blood to flow to your heart. Once the heart starts receiving less blood, it begins to slowly die.
While high cholesterol can be inherited genetically, it's usually a consequence of unhealthy lifestyle choices and is, therefore, preventable and treatable.
Cholesterol is such a major concern that everyone wants to find out natural ways to control it. Research shows that curcumin has antioxidant benefits that promote bile production, leading to increased elimination of cholesterol. Furthermore it:
- Increases the amount of LDL receptors (‘bad’ kind) in the liver, directly raising LDL breakdown and reducing blood cholesterol levels
- Has an antioxidant effect which inhibits lipid peroxidation and prevents the oxidation of LDL cholesterol (Important for cardiovascular health)
- Increases HDL levels by boosting fecal excretion of bile acids and cholesterol
- Raises cholesterol-7-alpha-hydroxylase enzyme levels in the liver, increasing the breakdown of cholesterol
- Increases the cholesterol uptake by the liver and its removal from the plasma
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Alpha-lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant that is naturally made by the body, in small quantities, and found in every cell. It is also responsible for regulating metabolism, enabling the cells of the body to turn glucose into energy.
It helps lower cholesterol levels by:
- Increases, free radical scavenging, enzyme production, lowering LDL cholesterol (according to studies).
- Reduces total cholesterol by 75% and harmful LDL cholesterol by 70% while increasing HDL by 100% (according to study done on animals)
- Reduces the size and number of atherosclerotic plaques, which produce heart attacks and strokes
Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle)
A.K.A. “Mary Thistle” or “Holy Thistle", has been for more than 2000 years, an organic remedy for many common conditions related to the pancreas and the liver.
It’s main impact is that it:
- Contains silymarin, which helps regulate LDL cholesterol (the ‘bad' kind)
- Increases HDL (the ‘good’ kind)
- Assists the liver in processing and removing excess fats before they become harmful
- Increases liver bile production, lowering cholesterol buildup in the liver's bile ducts, decreasing overall cholesterol absorbed by the body
- *Extra benefits* Powerful hangover remedy
While it is true that all of these supplements will get you much closer to your goal of living a healthy and cholesterol free life, they are in no way enough by themselves. Healthy cholesterol level is dependent on regular exercise to get the blood flowing as well as a healthy diet to make sure that your body has all the nutrients it needs to grow and stay strong.